MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Extended Buddy System 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
That would help me in any kind of way. Not work can have many interpretations. It can be "not displayng buddies on profile", "not sending requests", "SQL error", etc
Is anyone willing to help me testing it please? (version 1.1)
I have an upgrade script coded and seems to work as I used it to upgrade these forums.

I've added 17 settings and some new features like:
  • Count views - can count only buddy views or every user views and if you want, you can allow user view the list of last visits
  • Profile comments - users (buddies only if you want) can comment profiles (you can set a flood) and can view a complete list of comments in another page, just like the buddies. However ,it shows the latest X (set in settings) comments in profile.
  • You can choose to use Extended Buddy System's private message system instead of MyBB's one. It works like MyRPG's and MyCompany's one.
  • Profile owners can delete comments posted to their profiles - if you want to of course
  • You can allow HTML, MyCode, smilies, img code and filter bad words in comments.

Basically, everything's customizable and it is way better than the first version.
Of course, you can disable profile comments and views if you want to.
i will test this right now ^^

and give my oppinion
Thanks Pirata Nervo!

i offer myself to test it^^
but i did not find a download link

sorry for this n00b question
but ^^U how can i add a friend?
i wish i would get this great plugin but i can't Sad can't download
You must be a suscriptor user
it's really cheap 5$
it really worth it
@glas, 1.1 is going to finished today but before, I'd like you to install this version and test everything. To add friends, simply go to your buddy list from user cp and add them. Requests will be sent to those you want to be your friends. Once accepted, you'll get a PM and they will show in your profile.
(08-21-2009, 06:31 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@glas, 1.1 is going to finished today but before, I'd like you to install this version and test everything. To add friends, simply go to your buddy list from user cp and add them. Requests will be sent to those you want to be your friends. Once accepted, you'll get a PM and they will show in your profile.

^^ yeah i just noticed it today,
i tought that add friend was inside view friend request list
forget my problems with this plugin
all isok Big Grin!
Ok, so does everything work? Kaixer said it doesn't so I wasn't sure about it. I've tested 1.1 here various times and everything seems to wrok too
Yes, everything is ok
Great! Thanks for the info. 1.1 might come tomorrow only. I am coding a plugin for subscribers (when I mean subscribers, I mean that it's only useful for subscribers)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23