MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Extended Buddy System 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hmm I don't think so, at least from what I remember I don't think that happened as both plugins do different things so globalized vars and hooks should be different but I may look into it.
Thansk Smile
How to add a button to post_bit that directs the buddy request?
You'll need to add the button to postbit your self but the link of the button should be something like:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&amp;buddies_action=sendrequest&amp;uid={$post['uid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">BUTTON CODE HERE</a>
Thanks Nervo.. will try that code and give you report.. [Image: army.gif]
Okay Tongue
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ']' in /home1/xxxxx/public_html/forum/inc/functions_post.php(355) : eval()'d code on line 3

what is Parse error means?

button and hyperlink was successfully created, but in header of forum, that error appears more than 10 lines.
There was a missing ' on my post Tongue
will try again Big Grin
Double post
Done, thanks Nervo.. it's well done Big Grin
Other than this code,
PHP Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&amp;buddies_action=sendrequest&amp;uid={$post['uid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">BUTTON CODE HERE</a

Is it possible for you to come out with a code and placement in profile page?
Like, people viewing profile and there is link to "Add this user to your buddy list". Similar to what vbulletin has.
Just duplicate the post number row and change it to your needs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23