MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: User Bar 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In wich file do I need to put this code? or somthing?
I don;t know how to do it Tongue
(01-30-2010, 02:05 AM)Paulos Wrote: [ -> ]In wich file do I need to put this code? or somthing?

It's not just copy paste, you need to understand PHP if you want to add the reputation.
And the file is the userbar one
(01-30-2010, 02:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2010, 02:05 AM)Paulos Wrote: [ -> ]In wich file do I need to put this code? or somthing?

It's not just copy paste, you need to understand PHP if you want to add the reputation.

I wasn't talking about the reputation Tongue
But just how to install that usebar "thing" on my forum Tongue
(01-30-2010, 03:34 AM)Paulos Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2010, 02:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't talking about the reputation Tongue
But just how to install that usebar "thing" on my forum Tongue

Oh! Just upload the file to your Forum's root and then just use the link like explained in the first post Smile
ok, thank you.
You're welcome Smile
how to cache the signature for lifetime of 10 minutes ..

this helps reduces load on the server ...
Nice script Pirata. Quite similar to Labroccas one which i am currently using but i may check out your one some more.
(03-16-2010, 02:34 PM)MaaV Wrote: [ -> ]how to cache the signature for lifetime of 10 minutes ..

this helps reduces load on the server ...

At the moment, it uses cached data from the board.
I might consider caching the whole signature but checking if the 10 minutes have passed might do more server load then just building the entire image.
is it possible to add a link that will take the user to the Userbar? For example, in the UserCP, there can be a link that takes them to their userbar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6