MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Custom Online Status 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only gold subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

- The plugin template was created with MyBB Plugin Maker Tongue

Description
This plugin allows certain user groups to set a custom online status from the user cp. This online status will appear instead of the real one in the profile page and the who's online page.
However, if you want it to be a new field ("What am I doing?"), you can change the settings in order to achieve this. This way it will not replace the online status. - can be changed from the profile via AJAX

Screenshots
User CP - Profile
[Image: screenshotcaw.th.png]

Member Profile - What am I doing behaviour OFF
[Image: screenshot1qpm.th.png]

Member Profile - What am I doing behaviour ON and clicked the change link
[Image: screenshotipu.th.png]

Who's online page
[Image: screenshot3gqt.th.png]

Index Page - What am I doing behaviour ON
[Image: screenshotaos.th.png]

Change Log
Fixed a permissions problem.

Fixed one bug related to the index page.
Fixed a permissions problem.

Now, you can add the status variable to the postbit if you want.
Fixed a bug that would make AJAX not to work after the first time you change your status via AJAX, if you didn't refresh the page.
Added a bar to the index page (if the setting "What am I doing? Behaviour" is set to yes).

Fixed one bug.
Added a link which is displayed as "(Change)" after the custom status in profiles. If you click the link, a popup box will appear and you'll have to enter the new status. It will save your new status via AJAX.

Added a new setting that allows admins to choose if they want the plugin to replace the online status or work as "What am I doing?" field, which is displayed below the online status in the profile.

Initial Release

Upgrade
Deactivate the current version, upload new files and activate the new version.

Download
Plugin is attached to this post.
Great!
It keeps telling me my birthday is invalid even though i know it's right, so it won't let me put in a custom location.
Great job Nervo.TRINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAMMING!!!!!!!!! lmao
Sorry why spamming? o.o
I wrote Great!

Grandioso, eccellente, sublime!

I think that is a normal post o.o.

and you wrote great 2.
lol thanks guys
It was a joke Trinit. It's only spamming when you do that in a lot of threads and you have 3 posts.
Updated to 1.1 Smile
Updated to 1.2, fixed one bug and added AJAX support
good job, nervo. the status of the stature statues are statutorily stated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7