MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Custom Online Status 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lol :wtf: what the ****
1.3 is now available Smile
Some issues
Cannot see anything in postbit classic (im using it)
i added in postbit_classic and in postbit this:
{$post['custom_status_postbit']}
but nothing happens

also when i am watching an user profile
i see this
Estado: En Linea (Agregando cositas al foro @ 09:57 PM)
but i there is no "Change" button

=/ could you give me a hand?
Thanks
The postbit is only for these forums as it's kinda complicated. However, I made it possible for anyone to do it similar to what I did, (show the status in the postbit). The change button should only appear if it's profile. Can you change it from User CP?
(08-21-2009, 06:36 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you change it from User CP?

yes i can
but no from postbit
also pers.msg is not being showed in postbit :S
T_T it's really unconfortable
As I said, only these forums have it on the postbit. I am not using this version. It's a custom one. Can you change from profile?
(08-22-2009, 02:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, only these forums have it on the postbit. I am not using this version. It's a custom one. Can you change from profile?

Sorry ^^ my english reading skills are not perfect

Yes i can change from CP
but i can't change from profile
check the image (watching my OWN profile)

about the postbit....then the only error i have is in profile
Ok, one more question. Do you see the blue bar in the index page? Does it show the (Change) part there?
(08-22-2009, 02:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, one more question. Do you see the blue bar in the index page? Does it show the (Change) part there?

Yes, i see it
and i can change D:
The problem is that you haven't changed the settings. The primary feature of this plugin is to replace the online status with a custom one, however you can disable this feature in settings - this is what I have done here on these forums. However, the index bar should not appear when the online status behaviour is the default one. I've just updated the first post with a new .rar (0.4) which fixes this problem and a permissions problem. Upgrading: re-upload files
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7