MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Problems with Myplaza Turbo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey. There are a few problems with Myplaza Turbo on my forum. The first is that when you buy something, you don't lose any of your money even though the item has a set price. The next problem is that if an item has a set amount (say 100 for instance), when you buy one, it doesn't get removed from the amount section (So it stays at 100). Another problem arises when you actually buy the item. Instead of getting the green bar saying that you bought it successfully, this comes up:

Code:
<div style="background: #FBEEF1 url(http://www.thedevhome.net/forums/images/myplaza/error.png) center no-repeat; background-position: 7px 7px; text-align: left; margin: 5px 15px 5px 15px; padding: 13px 20px 13px 45px; border-top: 2px solid #FEABB9; border-bottom: 2px solid #FEABB9; line-height: 150%; font-weight: bold; width: 90%;">A connection...

Then the rest becomes obscured by the Plaza.

The final problem I have with it is that when I set a certain group to be able to view a category(Example: Admins can only access Awards). When the Admins try to buy something an error message comes up saying "Invalid item".

Any solutions?

Just for the record, I am running 2.3.
That looks like one problem only because it's not buying the item at all. I need a test account
I think I solved it

There were some problems with the RPG I was putting on. The files were left on somewhere along with some other random files and they were corrupting the system. I completely removed MyPlaza Turbo and am now reinstalling it. I'll let you know if the problem persists.
Double post
Hmm

Sorry for the double post. I reinstalled it and everything looks fine. But the inventory module doesn't show. Can I get the module so that I can upload it to the forum?
What do you mean it doesn't show? Check if inc/plugins/myplaza/inventory.php exists
Inventory.php does not exist but inventory.php~ does. I know that is meaningless so I need the php file.
Re-download MyPlaza Turbo 0.3.0
I am using 2.3 and 3.0 was the main cause of the problem. But if I can just use the inventory.php file from 3.0 then there should be no problem.
uhh, you were using MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.3??
0.3.0 has no problems as far as I know. Do a fresh 0.3.0 installation and tell me if it works
when I installed 3.0 for the first time there was a major error about some sort of plaza cat thing. But maybe that was from upgrading from 2.3 to 3.0.
How did you upgrade from 0.2.3 to 0.3.0?
Pages: 1 2 3