MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Highlight Sticky Threads 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Firefox Rolleyes I think thats the issue, Smile

Great plugin though btw |Big Grin
I'm using firefox too :/
pirata, i don't know if i just the one who see this probs... the thread called Highlight Sticky Threads 1.1 and the attachment was not highlight sticky but Block Extensions In Signatures Images 1.0.0.rar... please... what's wrong here...?
Ooops sorry. Fixed and thank you for reporting the issue
(04-29-2010, 11:52 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops sorry. Fixed and thank you for reporting the issue

thanks bro... u r fast in reply me... thanks..! Smile nice plugin..
I've installed the plugin but when I put for example in Subject CSS Style font-style: italic; all the topic go italic, not jsut stickies. using mybb 1.4.12...
(05-03-2010, 05:24 AM)m3krip Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed the plugin but when I put for example in Subject CSS Style font-style: italic; all the topic go italic, not jsut stickies. using mybb 1.4.12...

First you should be using 1.4.13 since it's the latest version.
Second, can you post a screenshot?
I've reinstalled now and it works.. thnks.
thanks
(07-23-2009, 06:57 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

I got the idea from someone from MyBBoard. I found it in their requests forum I think.

I decided to make this because it's not possible to do this by editing the CSS.

Description
This plugin allows you to customize the sticky rows in forum display.
It adds 2 new settings:
Subject CSS Style - Enter the CSS style (make sure you use proper CSS here) for the subject (<span>). Leave blank to not use any style.
Row CSS Style - Enter the CSS style (make sure you use proper CSS here) for the entire row (this will affect every <td> as well as every <tr> - stickies only of course). Leave blank to not use any style.

It affects <tr> and <td> because I don't know if any themes use the trow1/trow2 class in <tr> instead of <td>

Screenshots
Of course, this screenshot (with these colours) was just for a testing purpose.
[Image: consoleworldforumsmypla.th.png]

Instructions
Upload contents of the Upload folder to the root of your MyBB installation.
Go to Admin CP -> Configuration -> Plugins and Activate "Highlight Sticky Threads"
Then go to Settings -> Highlight Sticky Threads and add your own CSS to the settings you wish.

License
License.txt

Change Log
Fixed 1 bug
Added compatibility with my Custom Browsing plugin

Upgrade
- Re-upload files

can't download attachment. It takes me to an error page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5