MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyProtection 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hope that nothing wrong with my forum, i have MyProtection as my dog there Big Grin
one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"
my board closed for about 6 hours..

my fault.
Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol
(03-16-2010, 02:29 AM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"

my fault.

Not your fault mate. His fault entirely and he should be booted from the team.

(03-16-2010, 04:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol

How? Unless you give mods and super mods the ability to change user groups i mean? Which i think should never be offered.
(03-16-2010, 06:22 PM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2010, 02:29 AM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"

my fault.

Not your fault mate. His fault entirely and he should be booted from the team.

(03-16-2010, 04:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol

How? Unless you give mods and super mods the ability to change user groups i mean? Which i think should never be offered.

Yes, that's exactly how it could be done. But I guess that a super mod with access to PHPMyAdmin, has access to ACP as well Tongue
i love MyProtection, work very well on my board.. awesome.. like it much! 5 stars!! Big Grin

btw, do i need to deativate it first before updating another plugins? i'm afraid that i mess up with my board.
(04-01-2010, 04:44 AM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]i love MyProtection, work very well on my board.. awesome.. like it much! 5 stars!! Big Grin

btw, do i need to deativate it first before updating another plugins? i'm afraid that i mess up with my board.

No, MyProtection will not interfere with other plugins Smile
thanks for confirmation.. will now upgrade plugins.
Thank you for this plugin. Smile
Thank you for your plugin
Pages: 1 2 3