MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Warning System Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else like the idea of an automatic fine (configurable in the ACP) imposed upon users who are warned? Just a thought...
I've kicked around the idea of fining warned members with my Staff; it'd be easier if it could be integrated somehow.
So users would automatically pay a certain amount of money when warned? What if they don't have money? I think it accepts negative values but I am not sure
How about you can't post unless you pay a certain amount. Well, New Users start with low money so nvr mind.
(07-04-2009, 02:14 PM)M33 User Wrote: [ -> ]How about you can't post unless you pay a certain amount. Well, New Users start with low money so nvr mind.

Not necessarily; I start my members out with $500,000 - more than enough to get started. As to Mr Nervo's remarks about "having no money" - that ought to (theoretically speaking) prevent them from posting /participating further. That really shouldn't come as a surprise to them; if they have no money, there's likely a reason for it relating to poor behavior in the first place.
Well, if I make this, it is going to be a module so administrators choose wheather to use it or not and it's not my responsablity. So I guess I can add this to my todo list