MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Hi,

Is there a way that if a user uploads something for an Admin to review, than a PM is sent the Admin?
Hey,

Nope, but you can check in the ACP on the sidebar (admin/index.php) if there are any new submissions.
It is said that

"MyPlaza Turbo

You can make it so users pay points to download by enabling the MyPlaza Turbo compatibility setting. Make sure MyPlaza Turbo is installed, otherwise it will not work."

But, I have myplaza turbo and didn't see the option to use points for it.
Can you help?

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mydownloads_info() (previously declared in /home/otakuflm/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/mydownloads.php:35) in /home/otakuflm/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/mydownloads.php  on line 221
(07-16-2010, 03:05 PM)nyunyu Wrote: [ -> ]It is said that

"MyPlaza Turbo

You can make it so users pay points to download by enabling the MyPlaza Turbo compatibility setting. Make sure MyPlaza Turbo is installed, otherwise it will not work."

But, I have myplaza turbo and didn't see the option to use points for it.
Can you help?

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mydownloads_info() (previously declared in /home/otakuflm/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/mydownloads.php:35) in /home/otakuflm/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/myplaza/mydownloads.php  on line 221

Please next time do not PM me.

Since 1.4 it no longer supports MyPlaza Turbo but NewPoints
Hey, I have a question:

When somebody buys the download, are they allowed to download it as many times as they want? Does this include file changes?

For example, I want to offer themes on my site. I want people to be able to download the theme as many times as they want once they buy it. I also want to offer free upgrades, so if I modify the download to upgrade the theme, the original buyers should be able to get it for free.
Yes, just make sure the setting "Pay Each Time" is disabled Smile
Hey,

When you click download with a PDF, it autoloads into the browser. This is not something you want to happen if the file is large. Is there anyway to change it so the option comes up to download or open, as normally happens when you click on download links?

Cheers
Hmm I have no idea about that but I won't implement that because I have no idea if it's possible since the browser plugin you have installed might load it automatically
Ok, I've figured out how to disable the autoload, it was in Adobe settings.

However I would like guests to be able to access my downloads - is there a setting or coding I can alter to do that?
(07-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I've figured out how to disable the autoload, it was in Adobe settings.

However I would like guests to be able to access my downloads - is there a setting or coding I can alter to do that?

What do you mean? I don't understand.
Your downloads? or MyDownloads?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37