MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Hmm you can make it to show download links when clicking the "Download" button (it will open a new page with the download links) so yeah you can do that, but you can't make sure users don't share the links Tongue
MyDownloads should be stable now though
(09-01-2009, 08:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm you can make it to show download links when clicking the "Download" button (it will open a new page with the download links) so yeah you can do that, but you can't make sure users don't share the links Tongue
MyDownloads should be stable now though
like /downloads/downloadsNumberXXXXX.txt?
or like a hidden mycode? :S
T-T explain
What do you mean?
You should try it yourself so you can understand Smile

When adding a new download, you add one or more url's to a text area and you dont need to upload a file.
Then when someone buys the download, that user can then download it but instead of downloading it, it will open a page with a list of URL's (the ones you entered in the admin cp). That page can't be accessed without first buying
New bug,
if you have a folder with categories and sub sub categories
and you delete parent categoryeverything is ok
but when are you going to make a new cat
and select the parent category
All "deleted cats" appears and messes everything
Double post
also sub categories are impossible to edit/delete
i pressed to /add/edt category and it prompts me to a new one

Lucky i found how to delete bugged categories (not all of them only the ones if you have the CID)
http://yourforum/admin/index.php?module=mydownloads/downloads_categories&action=delete_category&cid=REPLACEWITHCID&my_post_key=
YOURPOSTKEY

Please could you make a "Total Category/subcategory editor manager"?
No they are not impossible to edit, to edit categories you must click "Edit" on the right. (Where you see "Edit or Delete")
As for the delete bug, I can confirm it exists. Going to fix it in a moment
(09-08-2009, 10:41 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No they are not impossible to edit, to edit categories you must click "Edit" on the right. (Where you see "Edit or Delete")
As for the delete bug, I can confirm it exists. Going to fix it in a moment

xD
Let me explain
Parent Cat 1 => Child Cat 1 => Sub-Child Cat 1

You can edit Parent cat 1 by pressing on the right side ok?
you can edit Sub-child cat 1 by pressing on the right side ok?

But you can you edit the child itself?
if you press "Create Category/Edit category" button
it just creates another cat
the only way possible to edit
is by coping the html code and replacing with your CID
Double post
also mydownloads is quite ugly
could you tell me hwo to mix it with mybb default portal or with the advanced portal i have in beatdj.net?
or maybe mixing with Nickman Custompages plugin?

Thanks
I don't understand you. What do you mean by sub-child? There's no sub child.
There is:
parent category
- sub category
-- sub sub category
--- sub sub sub category
---- etc
- sub category
(09-08-2009, 10:51 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand you. What do you mean by sub-child? There's no sub child.
There is:
parent category EDITABLE
- sub category NOT EDITABLE (only if you put html and replace CID)
-- sub sub category EDITABLE
--- sub sub sub category
---- etc
- sub category
Hmm yes it is. I think your logic is not correct. When you click the name of a category you're browsing that category.

E.g.
Parent cat 1 - you can edit it by clicking Edit and browse it by clicking its name
-- Sub category - you can edit it by browsing parent cat 1 and clicking Edit in the same row as the name of the sub category
Updated first post with 1.1 which fixes the delete problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37