MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Montly charging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if there is a module to add an inventory item where it will charge a weekly or monthly fee for an item instead of a one time fee. I run a post 2 host webhost and I wanted to offer some upgradeable packages using the money earned by my users on the forum and wanted to charge them monthly, similar to that of paid web hosts except use my forums money system, is this possible?
So you want an item to change price weekly/monthly, to whatever you set it to change to, automaticly?
(05-27-2009, 03:03 PM)CO_ol Wrote: [ -> ]So you want an item to change price weekly/monthly, to whatever you set it to change to, automaticly?

Yes.. is there anything that does this already?
Nope... Maybe PN will do something to help you, but I don't read minds. xD
Hmm let me see if I got it.
You want an item which charges people for buying items?

At the moment there is a module which pays users, from certain usergroups every X seconds, the specified amount of money.
(05-27-2009, 03:27 PM)Silentshadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2009, 03:03 PM)CO_ol Wrote: [ -> ]So you want an item to change price weekly/monthly, to whatever you set it to change to, automaticly?

Yes.. is there anything that does this already?
But what you said makes NO sense.
Why the hell would an item change its price weekly/monthly??
(05-28-2009, 01:09 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]But what you said makes NO sense.
Why the hell would an item change its price weekly/monthly??

Well I run a post 2 host webhost. Instead of counting posts each month I want to charge a fee each month using my forum money, is there a module that will take the money automatically from their banks or money on hand each month or do I have to do it all manually by hand?
What if the user doesn't have that money anymore? Will it go negative?
(05-28-2009, 04:07 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What if the user doesn't have that money anymore? Will it go negative?

I would suspend their hosting account until they earn more money.
Pages: 1 2