MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: My Statistics Signature 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
may i request an special version of this plugin?

it must retrieve data from "X" Server at "Y" Port via sql
"Z" username "X" password
"TTTOM" table at "DATABASE" Database

This is TTTOM table information
if user inputs his "userid" the signature must contain his User_nickname, level, win,draw and lose

Only that
Could be possible?
[Image: inform.jpg]
I'm sorry but right now I am extremely busy to do special versions to users
(05-21-2010, 04:22 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but right now I am extremely busy to do special versions to users

oke , no problem =)
Nice work Pirata Big Grin May I suggest supplying the .htaccess string for making the file appear as a PNG? You can use it in other places and it looks better that way IMO (for example, you can't use a php image file on a phpbb board).

Anyway, nice work ^^
A regular rewrite should work, have you tried it?
(05-21-2010, 11:23 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]A regular rewrite should work, have you tried it?

Alas, I'm not a subscriber, so I can't ;D

I know how to do it, but I think it'd be nice to provide it for others.
(05-22-2010, 12:03 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2010, 11:23 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]A regular rewrite should work, have you tried it?

Oh, didn't notice that. Well I won't do it until someone asks me to. If people need it, I guess they'll ask for it :
(05-22-2010, 04:19 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2010, 12:03 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, didn't notice that. Well I won't do it until someone asks me to. If people need it, I guess they'll ask for it :

Ok then ;D Just thought I'd say it ^^
Nervo, would you like to update this plugins? This is one of the best plugin you've ever made.. It's very usefull for forum promotion! I always like it and my members do so..

Please update, mate..
This plugin stop working after upgrade forum to MyBB 1.6.1 Sad

see my sigy.. doesn't work again..
There are free plugins which do this already, there's no point on updating this one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4