MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Staff Applications 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The only way to add new fields (and actually display them in the admin cp) is by editing the input part (HTML (template) and PHP), adding new fields to the database and by editing the display part in the admin cp files.
(06-21-2009, 12:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The only way to add new fields (and actually display them in the admin cp) is by editing the input part (HTML (template) and PHP), adding new fields to the database and by editing the display part in the admin cp files.

woah! thats a lot
Quote:woah! thats a lot
I kind of gathered lol.

If I Subscribe (Gold) Can this be done for me as I only know limited knowledge of html and hardly any knowledge of php?

Thanks
At the moment..no. I can extremely busy with 4 projects and can't work no anything else. Maybe if you wait one week I will be less busy but make sure you bump the thread by the end of the week. Otherwise I might forget it
Ok thanks
wow , I just think about this plugin , and now myBB has it lol , I very like this plugin Big Grin
Very useful option will be posting with app on forum (in example - hidden for users).

Good work, Pirata!

PS
In ACP I have Staff Applications (1.0), but plugin is v1.1 (like you post).
I keep forgetting to change the version in the plugin Tongue
(06-21-2009, 03:20 AM)shaks786 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2009, 12:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The only way to add new fields (and actually display them in the admin cp) is by editing the input part (HTML (template) and PHP), adding new fields to the database and by editing the display part in the admin cp files.

woah! thats a lot

yeah a lot Smile
Well, I can wait then
I think that's a good idea would be to change
$table->construct_cell(htmlspecialchars_uni($group['reason'])); (line 394)
for
$table->construct_cell(nl2br(htmlspecialchars_uni($group['reason'])));
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8