MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Pay to Download 1.0.0 - Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only gold users can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
Users must pay a custom amount of points (in certain forums) to be able to download attachments.

Features
  • You can set the fee users must pay.
  • You can set which forums are affected by the plugin.
  • A confirmation page is displayed before downloading the attachment allowing the user to confirm the payment or not.
  • After the user has paid to download attachements from a specific thread, the user won't be prompted (neither charged) anymore.

Screenshot
[Image: confirmation.th.png]
(confirmation page)
Is MyDownloads the same as this one?
uhh no o.O, MyDownloads is a downloads manager.
This plugin is a module that does the following: "Users must pay a custom amount of points (in certain forums) to be able to download [/b]attachments[/b]."

So to download attachments from a thread you must pay X points first. To do it just click Confirm (if you don't have enough money you won't be able to download and the confirmation message won't appear but a different one)
Oh alright. Thanks.
Awesome Pirata. I have been waiting for this! Smile
This is like the old module?
Which module? Attachment fees? I don't know as I don't know how the attachment fees module works