MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Bug?] MyPlaza-categories-"Visible to usergroups"-option.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Lets say that I'm a user that is Admin and secondary-V.I.P. If I make a new cat. that can only be viewed by V.I.Ps, I can't see it... :S
If I move my user to the V.I.P usergroup and set Admin as secondary, I can view the new cat....

So: as secondary V.I.P, I can't view the cat. As V.I.P I can view it.
Could you fix that, so I can view it if I'm admin with V.I.P in secondary?
I might fix this for the next version
Edit:
and it's not a bug, it is just not coded to check secondary groups
Ah... Okey, thanks.
Btw... What's the point with cat. description, when it does not show in plaza?
I remember it used to have but I checked MyPlaza 0.53 code and can't find it. It was probably removed by zinga. I might add it back
Okey.. ;D
(04-18-2009, 09:25 PM)CO_ol Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Lets say that I'm a user that is Admin and secondary-V.I.P. If I make a new cat. that can only be viewed by V.I.Ps, I can't see it... :S
If I move my user to the V.I.P usergroup and set Admin as secondary, I can view the new cat....

So: as secondary V.I.P, I can't view the cat. As V.I.P I can view it.
Could you fix that, so I can view it if I'm admin with V.I.P in secondary?

if you use $user['displaygroup']] instead of $user['usergroup']] won´t fix this? - Then you can just change your current visible group to view it...

I´ve changed 'income module' to this and it´s working Big Grin
What if there are 2 categories? One is visible to admins and the other one is visible to normal users. If the display group is admins, the admin won't be able to view the other one Tongue
Anyway this has been fixed in 0.2.6, I've also improved the modules system to allow developers and users to manage their modules easily (e.g. in MyDownloads, to access its admin page you must go to MyPlaza Turbo -> Maintenance -> MyDownloads -> navigate with MyDownloads's tabs (these tabs are just a workaround for previous versions of MyPlaza Turbo). Now, each module can have an admin page, allowing modules to have their tabs (with no workarounds), etc
yeah, your right kkkk

it´s not the case to cool question...