MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza link in header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I installed, activated, and uploaded everything, but my question is how do i get a button beside the private message saying: Bank and it goes to the plaza Turbo bank and then other stuf...
On the download page it explains how to place the links.
you may want to make your thread titles more specific. Wink

(if that's not what you were referring to, I'm sorry, lol. Tongue Let me know, and I'll fix it.)
Do you know HTML?
(04-15-2009, 12:03 PM)Fazart Wrote: [ -> ]On the download page it explains how to place the links.

No it doesnt... and Yes, I understand HTML
If you KNEW HTLL you weren't asking that question.
http://forums.consoleworld.net/thread-992.html
ACP ==> Templates ==> Templates ( again, at the left ) ==> yourtheme ==>
header ==> header_welcomeblock_member or something like that ==>
edit that HTML &
ADD
Code:
<!-- change LINK_TO_BANK with your link --> <a href="LINK_TO_BANK">MyPlaza Bank or sth like that text here</a> | <!-- now comes the PM part -->

BEFORE
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>

[Note this is for the default theme but it'll probably be kind of the same, and if it isn't, please just try to get it right!]

Next time, please use the search I'm absolutely sure there must be a similar thread around.

Thank you,
- Shadows.