MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] Gift Cards 1.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Will install it,
Will it generate the images of points? Big Grin
Can you choose amount of points available to give? Big Grin
Anyway will install i'll see it, nice work!
- Shadows.
No it doesn't generate images of points as the main point is to restrict the amount of points a user can send, otherwise just use the donate module.
There are 3 gift cards available, you can edit the amount of each in module options
I want to download it again but it says that the specified file doesn't exists :S
Fixed a small template issue as well as language issue.
To upgrade I recommend you to deactivate the module BEFORE re-uploading! Then upload and activate.

You can do the following instead of deactivating (but may not work):
You can fix the templates by going into Find Templates and then search for:
Code:
[<a href="plaza.php?action=page&amp;p=gift_cards&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->gift_cards_send_card}]</small>
Replace with:
Code:
[<a href="plaza.php?action=page&amp;p=gift_cards&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->gift_cards_send_card}</a>]

Once replaced, re-upload the module to fix the language issue (not really important)
(04-03-2009, 01:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No it doesn't generate images of points as the main point is to restrict the amount of points a user can send, otherwise just use the donate module.
There are 3 gift cards available, you can edit the amount of each in module options

I don't understand why you would want that?
- Shadows.
Because the donate module does exaxtly the same as gift cards does. just doesn't resistrict the amount of points as user can send. The only thing this has besides the donate module is the gift card image. I thought about allowing custom points to be sent but that would not work because if a user sends 100,000,000,000,000.... etc the text on the image would not display correctly, once more, there would need to be a limit in the money. Plus the font would probably not match with the other fonts in the existing cards.

Not worthy Tongue
I see..
But I wouldn't know why someone would like to restrict donations xP anyways, nicely coded, great work again Wink.
- Shadows.
You can't buy gift cards with an amount of 1 thousand € right? At least here you can't. Stores usaully have 5€, 10€ and 25€.
This is not meant to be a donations module a but a gift cards module Tongue Send multiple gift cards until you reach the amount you want
In member.php?action=profile&uid=x it only says [Send] and not [Send Gift Card]
I know but what's wrong? Otherwise it would waste more space in the profile
Pages: 1 2 3