MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Questions Regarding MyRPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there someway to create a module to allow the MyRPG to work only on NPCs? For example, anyone who has a ZetaBoard or InvisionFree Board might know of something called 'Divinity RPG'. That's the kind of RPG that would be a great addition to the MyPlaza Turbo Collection.

If you don't have time to create one from scratch, it'd be great if you could port the Divinity RPG script.

Divinity RPG, in a general sense, is an RPG Game. But instead of randomly attacking others on the forum, you get to fight simple NPCs, do quests, etc...
What's a NPC? Tongue
(03-24-2009, 12:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What's a NPC? Tongue

A non-playable character. Maybe a monster controlled by the system. In a general sense, its a player controlled by the system.
Nope, I won't create that
(03-24-2009, 12:13 AM)Mickey Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2009, 12:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What's a NPC? Tongue

A non-playable character. Maybe a monster controlled by the system. In a general sense, its a player controlled by the system.

(03-24-2009, 12:37 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I won't create that

first of all PN thx for this module i realy love how it works.. how is your school condition r you good with exams if you will be avaible at theese days i got some ideas... i agree to Mickey. you can do that. did u think this way: there will be some custom items on plaza that users can attack to buy them. and when user kills one of that item it will earn some custom item... for exm:
i am the that user. and i have attack ability to firebear (sorry firebear Sad ) and i kill it (i m relly sorry rest in peace firebear ='( ) and than i recive a custom item (admin can choose theese items or realy it can be random) like potion or somethink like that... i think its not that hard to do... if u have some freetimes i got more ideas...
First of all I will add an inventory to MyRPG so you can know which items you're using Smile You will be able to sell them and you will lose Defense/Attack when selling them
This is what I am going to do next week probably