MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] Plaza item module !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.

Pirate Nervo recommended me to ask here. If someone can create a module so that when i create a item it will have a text box. So that when someone buys an item they type into the text box and then the name of the item and the writing in the text box is sent via PM to the admin (me).

Thanks in advance ! Smile
Shadows can make it, I don't know if he will do it tho Tongue I'll make it one of these days if he doesn't create it
Ok Pirata I will make it.
Just give me some time to finish MyLife's core & some other things, then I'll be on it
shouldn't be so difficult Wink.
- Shadows.
Okay wait I just made something but I'm confused about what you want, though I'll release what I just did

I made an item with subject & message box and it sends a PM when bought to a user specified in the admin panel.
- Shadows.
Yeah thats fine Smile Have you released it ?

Thanks Confusedhinchan:
Oh good idea
(03-23-2009, 01:55 AM)cgoly01 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats fine Smile Have you released it ?

Thanks Confusedhinchan:

Okay so it works perfectly EXCEPT
1 bug.
Because of the $db->escape_string($mybb->input['spmu_msg']) it adds
\n \r & etc instead of

line

breaks

Pirata had this problem too when making PM item thing for items.
I hope Nervo could tell me how he fixed this up Big Grin.

Thank you,
- Shadows.
You're escaping the message twice. There's no need to escape there as the PM class does it. Try without it and try some sql injections, if they work, then something's not right lol
Nice, tried that
Works now,
I'll release it in a moment as I'm on a school's pc now Tongue.

Thank you,
- Shadows.
Released
Get it here:
http://talkforstuff.com/showthread.php?tid=203

Thank you,
- Shadows.
Pages: 1 2