MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to change the way PRG looks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What i mean is i would like to have it on the bottom of my postbit area.
Perhaps next to the sig. But have it instead of one on top of the other like here [Image: 12370827544760_CaptureWiz009.png]

To have it in a row? like all on 1 line. It would fix my postbit stretch problem i have currently.
Thanks if anyone can help me.
Or perhaps even just removing gap between HP: ATK: etc. And removing the black lines?
Mainly to tighten up my postbit. Its quite stretched out at the present. But i certainly would preffer to have them vertical next to sig. Just throwing it out there.
You must edit myrpg_image.php for change the look of that bit. To move it, just change $post['myrpg_postbit'] (in postbit_classic and postbit templates) to another template you may want
(03-15-2009, 07:49 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You must edit myrpg_image.php for change the look of that bit. To move it, just change $post['myrpg_postbit'] (in postbit_classic and postbit templates) to another template you may want

Thankyou for that. I did have a look at myrpg_image.php but to be honest i have yet to work out how to edit it. I will keep trying though.
Even just to get rid of space between each would be nice.
Nevermind, it's in inc/plugins/myplaza/myrpg.php in function myrpg_postbit($post)
The think i find is when ever i move it those lines stretch all the way across the post area. So putting them on the left leaves 2 huge long lines. Trying different ways now.
remove the <hr> tags Tongue
I was wonderin what they were lol. Pretty obvious now lol.
Thankyou again Pirata. I so so so love this plugin. Its my favorite of all. Of Every plugin MyBB has. So bloody cool mate.
Thanks but remember that the official coder is ZiNgA BuRgA, I ported it and as well as some modules. I've added new features and created new modules of course, like:
* MyCompany
* Slotmachine
* MyRPG
* Random Item
* Welcome block member money
* Staff Applications
Don't remember anymore modules Tongue
Yea Zinga Burger is one kick ass coder.

I removed the lines <hr> Worked well. But i did have to put a <br /> in place as it threw out the "attack this user" a little.

Cant for the life of me work out how to change them so they view inline as apposed to one below each other.
Will keep trying though. lol i have had my board error out about 20 times today from me trying lol.
Pages: 1 2