MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: MyRPG --> MyRacer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyRpg is very cool, however I run a biking forum and things like HP, ATK, DEF is a bit lost on these clowns, Pirata would it be transgressing the copyright if I change MyRPG to something like MyRacer, where the members have Horsepower, Speed and grip, they buy tyres, fuel and Gofaster goodies ( eg. NOS, Exhaust, etc) and they Race each other instead of attacking ?

The principles of the module will stay the same, basically just renaming the items and components ?
License for MyRPG (since 1.1.0)
Quote:Although MyPlaza Turbo is licensed under the GNU/GPL license, MyRPG isn't.
* Although you MAY modify ANY file included in download package, you are NOT authorized to share them if they are not the original files. (Contact me if you want to do so)
* If you wish to redistribute this package (make sure nothing differs from the original package). Give credits to the author (Pirata Nervo).
So, yes Smile
This would be nice! Can you release here it when you are done? Smile
* Although you MAY modify ANY file included in download package, you are NOT authorized to share them if they are not the original files. (Contact me if you want to do so)
If he asks me first, I may allow it
Lol, cool fails at reading :p
lmaooo.
tss.. xD Alensis xDD.
Wouldn't that earn another quote in your sig? XDDD lool.
- Shadows.
nah it wouldn't, I only do one-liners, that would recuire me to add 2 new quotes to my sig

anyone's free to use my post as a sig though :p