MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Postbit problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

How can I move the location of the cash in the Postbit? I've reorganized the classic postbit and I want to move the location. Now I tried to copy what was after the user details in the postbit_classic template and paste that where I wanted it in the author_user template, however there was one problem. I had changed the decimal option to 0 (I'm using it as a points system, and 10.02 points I don't think makes sense) Now that WAS working when it was in the postbit_classic template but when I moved it it was showing the decimals again.

Maybe I'm going to wrong way about it? I would appreciate any help.

Alsooo...Is there anyway to customize how much cash people get in each forum? I've set it to 10 in the module options, but in certain forums I want it to be 50. Is this easy to accomplish?

Thanks,
LTC

p.s FANTASTIC MOD!!! Great work.
Just edit the forums's income rate Smile
I don't understand the postbit problem :/
Yes it is quite difficult to explain.

By default, the Money that is displayed in the postbit goes to the very bottom of all the user info, correct? But what I want to do, is to move it underneath the Joined date. I've added a photo to support what I want to do.

So the default forum income rate is 10 points. To change that to 50 for one forum, do I just change the 1 to a 5 in the income multiplier box in that specific forum ?

Cheers,
LTC
E.g. income rate for posts is 10, just change the forum income rate to 5, it will multiply the 10 by 5. (50)
So, what happens when you change it? (template)
I copied this
Code:
<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/plaza.php">{$lang->money}</a>: <span id="postmoney_{$post['pid']}">{$post[MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN]}{$post['donate_postbit']}</span></span>
from postbit_classic, and I pasted it below
Code:
<div class="postinfo">{$post['replink']}</div><br/>
in the postbit_author_user template, and it is now showing the decimals, even though it is set to 0 in the settings. It also not showing the $ sign.

Added a picture. The bottom Money underneath the Mood is what is put in by default, and the money in the white box is where I put it.
it's only prepared to show in postbit and postbit_classic I think (I don't remember the code at the moment) so you can't expect it to work perfectly Tongue
Ahh ok, thanks Smile