MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyRPG 1.2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
thx
Double post
thx
Double post
thx
enjoy the ban
Lol Nervo, he probably hit the post reply three times by accident. Unless he did it in another thread.
No, he posted 3 times the same thing, by hitting the post reply button 3 times, it won't let you submit the post because you have posted the same content already.
Oh, I see.
Hi. I`ve changed some language words but if I reactivate it, it dosn`t upgrades the language file. How can I do this manualu?
Thanks
ByteHunter :yay:
Language files are not upgraded, you must replace the ones in your forum with the ones included with MyRPG 1.1.0 and then edit them again
god post
Enjoy one week in the banned group!
There's a bug that I can't seem to fix.

I had MyRPG 1.0.0 but I installed 1.1.0 by uploading all the files. Then I activated the mod and ran fix_myrpg110_first.php and fix_myrpg110_second.php.

However when I buy the Axe, it says my attack level is 510 and displays "Wrong Info". Then I followed instructions to " go to admin cp -> myplaza turbo -> maintenance -> myrpg -> fix everyone's status ". That fixed the "Wrong Info" display but the problem is that my attack level becomes 500. Isn't the attack level only supposed to increase by 25 when you buy an axe? What am I doing wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11