MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: Plaza Guest access/and plaza question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a couple questions.

1. How can I set the plaza to be viewable by guests?

2. When buying an item, I get "You cannot buy this item as you already own more of this item(or type of item) than you are allowed to carry."

I set the "Maximum number of this item a user can own" to blank, I also tried setting it to 0, and 800, neither worked. =[]
I would also like it viewable by guests Big Grin
Does that mean it's impossible to do?
Oh, that just means that I want this done too. I don't know how to do it. I wish I could code so I could though :/ Sorry
Yeah, I'm learning how the Mybb System works right now, I just moved from phpfusion, so I''m new to it. I'll probably be adding some of my own mods later on.=]
Congrats on the switch Wink

As for MyBB, I've been using it for many months now and I'm really good at it, I just don't know PHP :/ If I new that, I could be making plugins right now!
No it's not possible. The way it's made (it checks if you have bought this and that item, it checks how much money you have, it checks loads of things that only users have).
Wouldn't be too hard to code a plaza for guests tho it would only display the items and categories
(03-06-2009, 03:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No it's not possible. The way it's made (it checks if you have bought this and that item, it checks how much money you have, it checks loads of things that only users have).
Wouldn't be too hard to code a plaza for guests tho it would only display the items and categories

I understand what you are saying, but actually my question was, is there a way for guests to VIEW the plaza, reason for that would be so that the guest could see what items can be purchased, and maybe further convince him/her to sign up,you see it's like a "You can have this if you sign up" sort of deal. Maybe I can just make a couple changes to allow that, would I have your permission to do so? Given that this is your script, and you have full ownership of it?
That's what I said, it's not prepared to be viewable for guests. I can work on it once I have some spare time but before I must finish the new version of MyCompany.
Yes you can change whatever you want. MyPlaza Turbo is licensed under the GNU/GPL.
As long as you don't claim that you coded MyPlaza Turbo (I didn't code the whole MyPlaza project, Zinga coded most of the things (they were for MyBB 1.2.x), I updated them to MyBB 1.4 and added more modules and features, just that). If you get it to work, could you please tell me what you've changed so I could change it in the official version of MyPlaza Turbo too? (I will give credits to you of course, I just don't have enough spare time this week to code what you want so if you do it first I would appreciate :/)

(I am not English so don't blame me if my English is not so correct please Tongue, just tell me what you do not understand)
@Nervo
you could do like the header link is {$plaza_link} and if guest, goes to a page called MyPlazaG.php that do not require money tests & else just let the normal member plaza link.
I'd like this feature too Smile

- Shadows.
Pages: 1 2