MyBB-Plugins Forums

Full Version: [MyPlaza help request] copyright and special char issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just remember myplaza turbo adds zinga and your copyright to footer but it didnt add it can i have codes for regarding?

and one more thing i almost done my translating but item mode doesnt convert special chars to unicode in utf forums.

for examp turkish contains this chars and unicode and utf values like this:
PHP Code:
Numeric values
Char
Ä° numeric value: İ
Charı numeric value: ı
CharÖ numeric value: Ö
Charö numeric value: ö
CharÃœ numeric value: Ü
Charü numeric value: ü
CharÇ numeric value: Ç
Charç numeric value: ç
CharÄž numeric value: Ğ
CharÄŸ numeric value: ğ
CharÅž numeric value: Ş
CharÅŸ numeric value: ş

UTF-8 8-bit values
Char
Ãœ UTF-8 value:  Ãƒœ
CharÅž UTF-8 valueÃ…Ÿ
CharÄž UTF-8 valueÄŸ
CharÇ UTF-8 valueÇ
CharÄ°  UTF-8 valueÄ°
Char
Ö UTF-8 valueÖ
Charü UTF-8 valueü
Char
ÅŸ UTF-8 valueÃ…Ÿ
CharÄŸ UTF-8 valueÄŸ
Charç UTF-8 valueç
Char
ı  UTF-8 valueı
Char
ö UTF-8 valueö 

normaly mybb works fine for those chars in utf but myplaza show those chars as "?" (question mark). do you have any idea for fix this?
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
a bug founded:
wrong info issue continues, longsword owned user still can buy sword and axe, also user can buy shield more than one.
users can buy as many swords as they want. the same happens for shields, etc. It just increases their attack/defense/hp

Oh and about the ?, that happens when you change the language variables?
(02-27-2009, 03:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and about the ?, that happens when you change the language variables?

i am ok with this now..

(02-27-2009, 03:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]users can buy as many swords as they want. the same happens for shields, etc. It just increases their attack/defense/hp
its realy strange... when i activate the plugin i have 615/500 ATK but now i coudnt break the top limit :S

im not sure and i will check it and i will let you know about it. i think on first run if you pass settings and start to buy somethink there is no limit for that. after you configure settings of module top limit starts to work. but its just an idea i will check it to night.

thx anyway but what about copyright?
check it please, I must fix that bug if it's really a bug.
Do you want the template code right?
the thing about 615/500 i was getting that 2 it took me hours of re activating the myrpg to get it working
The way to cheat it is to buy something real fast. Anyway the new version fixes that, it also has a page in myplaza's admin cp page (under maintenance tab) where you can fix the stats of any user. Should I release the new version?
-- I have a currency called TP's with a symbol: â—Š --
IF the user doesn't have the font for this symbol: â—Š on his PC, it will display a "?"
hope this helps =).
- Shadows.