Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

would be nice if this happened

on the front page welcome admin you have ??? points
like spyro ?? spyro fan site

bump...I agree that would be cool

Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:
<strong><span class="smalltext">Welcome, you currently have {$currency}: <u><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></u></span>{$donate}</strong>

[Image: glas.png]

(02-05-2013, 08:19 AM)Glas Wrote: Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:
<strong><span class="smalltext">Welcome, you currently have {$currency}: <u><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></u></span>{$donate}</strong>

i putting that code where ???
like spyro ?? spyro fan site

(02-07-2013, 11:17 AM)spyrogems Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 08:19 AM)Glas Wrote: Put this on header_welcomeblock_member template
Code:

i putting that code where ???
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nice Idea. Wink

I use this Code:

Code:
<b><span class="smalltext"><font color="#00FF00">€</font>&nbsp;<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></span></b>

Result:
[Image: mwsnap02-07--2013-15_55_14-3bb746c.jpg]

Wink

You should be able to use {$mypoints} in your templates.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-08-2013, 01:01 AM)Axxis Wrote: Nice Idea. Wink

I use this Code:

Code:
<b><span class="smalltext"><font color="#00FF00">€</font>&nbsp;<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$mybb->user['newpoints']}</a></span></b>

Result:
[Image: mwsnap02-07--2013-15_55_14-3bb746c.jpg]

Wink

How do I remove the decimal? In settings I have no decimals. It stands fine in the statistics etc. But when I add in this way, it shows two decimals.

This is the code I have:
Code:
<b><span class="smalltext">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">You have currently: <font color="blue">{$mybb->user['newpoints']} mesos</font></a></span></b>

And this is how it looks:
[Image: dq86v.jpg]
How to get rid of these two decimalpoints?

(02-08-2013, 01:47 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You should be able to use {$mypoints} in your templates.