Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

what advert do you all put on your forums?

i have just downloaded the my advertisement mod and its great but i wondered what adverts you all have on your forums? i have signed up to google adsense but thats all i have on there so far,

I don't use AdSense, I use Bidvertiser and AdBrite, they're pretty good as wel Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Moved to Comments and Critics
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(11-13-2009, 08:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't use AdSense, I use Bidvertiser and AdBrite, they're pretty good as well

Same as here. I am also using Bidvertiser. And I am really very satisfy with it. I having no any issue with it. Well having no any experience with AdBrite but I am satisfy with Bidvertiser.

Don't put too much ads on your site, google adsense will lower the CTR when they see other ads company's ads are being placed on your site.

Go with adsense, they have the highest CTR.

Adbrite is good too, but it depends on how you monetize the ads.
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

hmmm... is there any plugins to control ads view? so VIP will never see ads, only regular member..
Heart

(08-08-2010, 02:22 AM)habs Wrote: hmmm... is there any plugins to control ads view? so VIP will never see ads, only regular member..

My Advertisements?