Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

some shop requests

While coming up with some ideas for a new rpg forum I'd like to set up, I was hoping newpoint had these options:

- Buying an item from the shop sends the money to the admin account (or puts into a shop's "balance")
- Selling an item back to the shop takes away the money from the admin account (or removes from a shop's "balance")
- Admin can "delete" an item from a members inventory
- A "marketplace" that can have multiple shops listed with their own "stock" (categories and items)

(12-28-2010, 06:34 AM)Viira Wrote: While coming up with some ideas for a new rpg forum I'd like to set up, I was hoping newpoint had these options:

- Buying an item from the shop sends the money to the admin account (or puts into a shop's "balance")
- Selling an item back to the shop takes away the money from the admin account (or removes from a shop's "balance")
- Admin can "delete" an item from a members inventory
- A "marketplace" that can have multiple shops listed with their own "stock" (categories and items)

I do not plan to work on any of those (since that's not the way I wanted this Shop to be) except the 3rd one, which being coded (no ETA) - an inventory editor for admins.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

oh cool, thanks

That sounds quite a bit like the "former" Shop system (MyCompany I think it was called - Pirata?) - it had quite a few of the features you mentioned. The problem is, a lot of those features were quite buggy and that is, in part, why it was discontinued.

(12-28-2010, 04:42 PM)kevgos Wrote: That sounds quite a bit like the "former" Shop system (MyCompany I think it was called - Pirata?) - it had quite a few of the features you mentioned. The problem is, a lot of those features were quite buggy and that is, in part, why it was discontinued.

It was called MyPlaza Turbo, MyCompany was a module for MyPlaza Turbo which allowed you to have companies and employers and sell items you created. I may create a similar one for NewPoints one day
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.