Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

question

Calm down man, it's down. That's the bad side of free hosters
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i am starting to believe am the reason of all this lol. my computer has viruses so maybe eeveytime i uploud stuff to a server it get problems lol XD

i was working on my site when my computer suddenly restarted, and when it opened the site was down! :O

Have you ever heard of an anti virus? Anyway, a virus shouldn't be able to take down a server like that. Users accounts shouldn't have access to upper security levels
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

thanks! its a relief! lol
and about the antivirus, i have a free one but looks like it isnt good enough. XD

Try AVG Free if you don't want to pay for one or try McAffee

am using AVG!
but the computer is still so slow and sometimes restart by it self
and it never shutdown unless i remove the elec. it just keep reopening by it self.
XD

I'd re-install the operating system lol

lol i think i can wait until next year. next year ill get myself a new laptop and leave this computer in peace Big Grin

anyway how long does it usually stays down?
i cant wait to continue my work on my site.
today from about 10 am until 12 pm (now) i almost never left my computer. i was able to do almost all of the work i did in the last whole week on my forum Big Grin

I have no idea. Some times it's down for one day, but usually it's always up

it came back, but now the shout box isnt working anymore Sad
i donno whats happening! but this really suck!
am tired ahhhhhhh