Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

question

user name is the database name and the password is the database password
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ya i know! there is something wrong with the site.. or maybe with my computer?

anyway i cant complete this today since am too sleepy lol. tomorrow morning i will see what can i do. maybe i will try another host site.

thanks alot. cya tomorrow Big Grin

No, everything should work. You're doing something wrong. Try contacting them for help.
Good night Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

hi, so i had to do it on another host.
anyway the new host sounds good. now i am in the phpmyadmin

the backup file i saved was a zip file. inside it there is only 1 file. what do i do now?

You have to import it from PHPMyAdmin, there should be an Import button somewhere.
Then just upload all folders and files to your new server (to the same directory as the old server. If they were under forums, place them under forums. If they were under the folder mybb, place them under the folder mybb, etc)

ok.. am doing it now.. but i was wondering i have to import the zip file or the text file?

the zip is enough as it should support gzip

ok finished importing. i got this:
Notice: Undefined variable: first_sql_delimiter in /var/wkscript/www/phpmyadmin/libraries/import/sql.php on line 170 (for about 200 lines the same thing)

then this: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/wkscript/www/phpmyadmin/libraries/import/sql.php:170) in /var/wkscript/www/phpmyadmin/libraries/ob.lib.php on line 83 (for about 6 lines while changing the number in the end)

then:Import has been successfully finished, 1976 queries executed

is everything ok? :S

edit: i imported the file inside the zip

that looks like a problem with your host. Contact them and tell them about the error

should i create a table before importing or it doesnt make a difference?
Double post
sorry i feel stuped. i am asking too much.
i have to try everything my own.

thanks.