Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

question

Remove the &
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

thanks a lot it is fixed now Big Grin

Great Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

can anyone teach me how to add more buttons next to the (member list, help...) buttons. with a pic and a text at the same time.

oh and am using afresh midnight..

It's not as easy as you think. It might depend from theme to theme, template to template, etc.
So I suggest you to learn HTML instead Tongue

ok lol, ill starts learning that soon Big Grin

another thing, i searched every where including the mybb wiki for a way to insert a table into your post. it is possible with bbcode, i saw it on other than mybb forums. but it isnt working here. can someone help?

It's not a default MyCode. You'll have to code it yourself, it's not hard.
Just create something like:
[table] [/table]
is replaced by <table> </table>
[tr] [/tr]
is replaced by <tr> </tr>
do the same for td's and you have a table.

where do i create this? :S you mean in posts?

No, from the admin panel

How can i play music in my forum so others can hear it as well?

Pirata, thought you should know that i appreciate your help and answers, thank you!