Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

question

I am going to install you MyBB 1.4.8 in the folder forums so you can have your homepage in the root.
PM me the password you want to have for the database and FTP please Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i installed the (pm at reg) it was succesfull but it gave me an error on the top of the page.
so i uninstalled it and it then gave me this: Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/p/i/r/piratanervo/html/mfgalaxy/forums/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202

any idea?

Yes, it's code. Ryan Gordon hasn't fixed that issue yet and needs to be fixed imo. However, it an be easily fixed. search for something like pass_by_ref and the second parameter should have a & just remove it
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i searched for (&) and there is only 2:
this: pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler);

and this: function pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler)

which (&) should i remove? :S

What's the line 202?
Can you please post the function pmonreg_handle_error?
It's the block of code after:
PHP Code:
function pmonreg_handle_error....
{
And before the next }

function pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler)
{
global $cache;
$errors = $cache->read("rss2post_errors");
if($errors === false)
{
$errors = '';
}

$errors .= 'Date: ' . gmdate('r') . "\n";

$datahandler_errors = $pmhandler->get_errors();
ob_start();
print_r($datahandler_errors);
$errors .= ob_get_clean();
$errors .= "\n\n===========================================\n\n";

$cache->update('pmonreg_errors', $errors);
}

which one is line 202?

how should i know? XD
i cant count 202 lines! :S any other way to count them?

Hmm if you are using note pad, use the go to function. Should be in View -> Go to Line or something

this: pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler);