Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

question

lol, what happens?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

it says loading.... and never writes anything when i shout. but the full page version works fine. the problem is with the one in the index.
Double post
and why the heck are the (size,color,bold..) bottoms not there!? lol my forum is full of problems. XD

Link please
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

http://mfgalaxy.freeweb7.com/mfgalaxy/

user:test
pass:testtest

I don't even see the shoutbox

lol sorry i removed it cuz it didnt work and forgot to reinstall it. but i just reinstalled it. you can see it now Big Grin

Oh yeah, freeweb7 and their google analytics script. Forget the shoutbox or change host. FreeWeb7 still has google analytics running which screws up a lot of other scripts like MyShoutbox, Spicefuse Shoutbox and other AJAX things

lol change host again XD
i believe this is the best free host site available.. do you know any free webhosts that dont have this problem? :S

I'll just host you and that's it. Tired of seeing you searching for a free web host but none of them are actually good. What subdomain name would you like to have? I'll create an ftp account and a database too

thanks alot! i cant believe your doing this for me Big Grin
about the subdomain. i want it: mfgalaxy

thanks again Smile