Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

plaza help SOLVED may be locked now. althought could be of use for others in the future.

that didnt help at all. but atleast I have an almost exact amount for everyones money from what I can remember from viewing the logs. one thing I dont recommend is getting mixed between a friends forum and your own forum. I was in my own forum to test anything I did to his and I hit prune logs. I almost crapped my pants with the thought of accidently deleting everyones account but mine. lol well anyway thaks again for the help.
Yes I look mad. That's because I'm getting soaked!

By using the recount money feature you don't need to worry about people's money, it will recount everything for you Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I tried that and it didnt work correctly

It does work correctly but it just recounts things based on post count, thread count, attachments, referrals, etc
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

well it was off by a lot. for some it went into 1000 when they should have had only about 400. others like me got about/above 2500 when it should have been 600.

The recount feature is working perfectly and always did so it's your settings (income module settings) that are different from what you think they are

I checked everything was the way it was. and I dont mind doing it manually. I sometimes over give people cash so they are fine with it.

Okay then lol.