Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

need help with the code to show the amount of points you have

I'm trying to find a code to show the amount of points you have, because i can only see it on my own self profile page. and i want to paste it around where its more visible and active, like example im using a portal page with a user profile box, and i want it to show how much points the user has aswell, i also want to paste it in the home page of newpoints menu. I've tried quite a lot of things already, my coding skills are still amateurish, so i was hoping if i could get some help.

I would greatly appreciate the help =)

This may help
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Di...bb-%3Euser
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

okay thanks it helped with 1/3 of my problems lol, I'll try and solve the rest by myself. anyways keep up the good work =)
okay i learnt a bit from that code, and helped me out another 1/3 lol, now the remaining 1/3 of my problem is how do i show the user items? im guessing {$mybb->user[' some item code here? ]}

(09-08-2010, 12:24 AM)forspamsake Wrote: okay thanks it helped with 1/3 of my problems lol, I'll try and solve the rest by myself. anyways keep up the good work =)
okay i learnt a bit from that code, and helped me out another 1/3 lol, now the remaining 1/3 of my problem is how do i show the user items? im guessing {$mybb->user[' some item code here? ]}

Oh that's way more complicated and not possible to do it this way
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ah okay thanks anyways =) have i told you i love your newpoints system Smile

Good to know that Smile