Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

myrpg question

OMG my forum isnt working anymore for some reason! i get this error: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

what should i do?
Double post
forget about it.. it came back normal now lmao i was about to cry.

but why did this happen? :S

MySQL was down lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

and how can i prevent this to happen again?

You can't do anything, MySQL is in your server. It was just down, nothing to worry about
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-19-2009, 05:36 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You'll have to modify the template that contains the icons, usually it is 'header'
can you tell me more about how to do that?

You don't know HTML, do you?

no, i know nothing. this is my first forum. and the only thing i know is installing mybb and plugins.

if it isnt possible to teach me no problem lol.

Nope, I can't teach you a language. You'll have to learn it by yourself. Search 'HTML Tutorials' Smile