Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[myplaza module request] MyRPG

@Trinit, WoW is a MMORPG game. This one is an RPG game. You have HP, you can be killed and you can kill others. You must buy swords, shields, etc

@CO_ol no and I don't think I am going to add it
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I know what is a mmorpg but i know that u must work so hard to do it
is it egual?
Because... to move the users need flash ecc ecc

No....
LOL you always get things wrongly.

This has no images. You have HP, Attack, Defense and Levels. You can buy things in the plaza to increase your attack, defense and hp. You can attack other users.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

@trinity

rpg starts with dices and it was a desktop game in beginnig (a long long time ago...) this MyRPG almost the same.

aaaaaaaaah i see it on facebook

weapons, shield and potions added, coool Tongue
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
oh and pirata is dead Tongue by the way, it says wrong info for me. below the hp and one more thing, users can buy all weapons one time. but if users got a long sword why they needs normal sword or axe. maybe you need a query for check users inventory Tongue

you have bought more ATK than the max ATK you can have.
Think pirata forgot to add a check for that when buying Wink.
- Shadows.

I added a check, if he tries now it won't work. It's just not working properly lol

Yeh, I was wondering y I kept seeing wrong info.
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]

[requests for newer versions]
• maybe steal money module combines with MyRPG. There can be job classes you know thief thing etc. Tongue
• maybe there must be attack link and myrpg stats on profile page too. couse if member does not any posted a message yet you cant attack him/her right now.

[redirecting problem]
• it redirects to myrpg pages after battle but i think if it return to thread it will be better.