Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[myplaza module request] MyRPG

You stuck it, I am going to unstick it xD
@combus, I did not have time yet to make the module you wanted. I have been busy fixing bugs in other modules :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

That's not a problem. Just do what you have to do, then start on MyRPG. Then nothing will be buggy. Wink
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

@ pirata
so what can i say, you r the boss Tongue one day will win the lotery and i will came back for stuck all threads =D
until than...

lmao I will be here to see that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

LMAO @Dared, Boobies: 0.58(.)(.) [Donate] xD lool
Maybe you have in bank though, i dunno that xP
I have:
Money on hand: 47.96(.)(.)
Money in bank: 3,239.92(.)(.)
and just bought 6 lottery tickets ^^
Will buy loads of tickets xD.
- Shadows.

don't worry about it pirata Wink

And for this module, I think it should be turnned ON/OFF by the users. Because for example if you apply it here, not everyone would like to RP. And also, admin should set time limits between ON/OFF of the module by the users. Because they'll start cheating with that Tongue

Hey guys, just wanted to know that I started working on this today :yay:

Here's a screenshot of what I am going to do in the inital release:
[Image: myrpgea0.th.png]

That's just a summary and some things might be added as well as removed

OMG!! Can't beleive you started it!! THANKS just for that Big Grin
If there's something I can do to help just tell me. (Unfortunely I'm just good with graphics, maybe you need some Smile)

At the moment I don't need anything thanks. this module will be smaller than I expected. : D

oh my god so it will finish earlier than you guess. i have been waiting for this.