Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[myplaza module request] MyRPG

Lol, Pirata hasn't started on it yet and you're already hoping for a quick release?
All I can say is patience, my friend. Tongue

it will take at least a month to be finished. Before starting working on MyRPG I must finish NervOS 2.3 for the PSP.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

It's going to be such a big project! Can't wait for the first beta with MyRPG..! Tongue
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Sounds cool.

Just the module I want Big Grin

i'm not specting a soon release Wink I know it will take time, I actually though that one month is a really short time Tongue

i saw myplaza turbo's release thread. but i know i have to wait for NerOS 2.3 now Sad anyway, one month? its not a so far =) i think i can handle it Tongue

yeap im a ff fan, i finished 1,2,3 with nes roms, 4,5 (i coundnt finish those two but played a few days) with psone, 6 on my pc (with epsxe), i got 7's pc cd version also i got ps cd's too. and i coudnt finish 8 but i return to earth from space and when i got time i will play it again on my pc, finished 9 on my psone, x with my ps2 x-2 with my ps2 again but i coudnt get a chance to play xi (online) and x2 and newers. also i got sub-games like dirge of cerberius e.t.c Big Grin yeap i think i am a ff fan Big Grin

I don't knowhow much time will take guys Sad
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

why is this thread sticked? I'm just wondering Tongue

Becouse he is going to make it? idk... I'll check if it says something about this in the ModCP. But I think it's becouse he is going to make it. Wink

EDIT: Nah, it doesn't tell me anything about this thread... lol Tongue
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

i did it Tongue i got enough bobies for that and i did it