Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[myplaza module request] MyRPG

or once you die, you can't buy anything/sell anything/send anything until you pay a certain amount of money to come to life again
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(11-27-2008, 07:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: or once you die, you can't buy anything/sell anything/send anything until you pay a certain amount of money to come to life again

also it can be... so be it Big Grin

Yeah that's a nice idea! Big Grin
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

is there any news?

No, I am still working on MyCompany.

I will probably start working on MyRPG once I release MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.0 to public
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Wait, for more RPG-ish, we better sell Phoenix Down, Cure, Cura, Curaga, Antidote and other so that if we die we can use them to add our HP. LOL. That's remind me of FFseries and PokemonSeries.Tongue

You mean make it more FinalFantasy-ish lol :p

oh I love this idea!! Maybe it would be easier if the weapons works like items on MyPlaza turbo. And when you create them, it asks if the item is a weapon, shield or healing object. Then the admin sets how many HP points it effects, prize, icon, etc.

In that way, you wouldn't have to make a lot of default items, neither deal with final fantasy, pokemon nor any other series for the items.

Is just a suggestion Tongue

loads of good suggestions in this thread Smile
thanks

sure! I'm thinking of more. But I'll post them when I make them clear Tongue
Hope MyRPG gets realesed soon, it's such a cool idea!