Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[myplaza module request] MyRPG

Yeah I'll keep working on it this week so a beta version might be finished by friday and it will be running on the forum so you can test it if you want.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

that's really great Smile But, I didn't see in you diagram like how many times can an item be used, will they have infinite effect?

Potions can only be used one time, e.g. you buy a potion and it increases your life, it will not work as an inventory module so will be in your inventory. The swords, etc will work just like the potions but instead of increasing the HP, will increase the attack. there will also exist shields and a few more things

oh and once you kill someone, that user must pay you X coins (here its boobies) to revive
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

sounds cool. one more thing; can you add some kind of a clan thing? like my company?

so users can choose jobs like wizard, barbarian, e.t.c

Hmm maybe.. I don't know lol. the first version will be simple just like the screenshot I showed

no problem ^^ i can live with that Tongue

sounds great!! viva consoleworld!

That looks great.

I'm glad this is being worked on Big Grin

(01-15-2009, 01:12 PM)Lukehluke Wrote: That looks great.

I'm glad this is being worked on Big Grin

nice user name thats my first name luke Big Grin

@PN, if you need some GFX, just ask. Wink
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks