Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

how do you install the upload file

well chould u maybiw do an vid on this

No, I'm not going to record a video on how to upload files to a server and click the install link..

This might help though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OICG92G7JQE
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

that dont tell you how

(08-31-2010, 09:14 AM)matty Wrote: that dont tell you how

I don't know then. If you follow the readme correctly, it will work. Otherwise, you should probably learn how to upload and install plugins properly before trying to do it. Read the MyBB wiki for this matter
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-31-2010, 09:07 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You're doing it wrong then.
If you're uploading the files correctly, it should show up in the Plugins page and you just need to click Install and Activate

cna you tell me what files go where

The ones inside the Upload folder, exactly in the same folders.

/inc/plugins/newpoints.php should go into inc/plugins/newpoints.php
/newpoints.php should go into /newpoints.php
etc..

im confussed

(09-10-2010, 06:26 AM)matty Wrote: im confussed

Hmm, well what don't you understand?

teh files what go in plug ins and whay gose in main root

(09-10-2010, 06:34 AM)matty Wrote: teh files what go in plug ins and whay gose in main root

what??