Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

how do you install the upload file

when i try to install upload file it says there is alredy an file with this name and i need help on it

Great, that helps a lot.
This is in the Plugins forum and I have no idea of what plugin you're talking about.
Plus, overwriting that file might help
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

im on about NewPoints when i install the upload file it says i gota over rid some files

Overwrite them then
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i do then the plugin dont work properly

What happens?
Moved to correct forum

what files go in root and what 1s in inc

Just follow the documentation.
Uplaod everything you find inside the Upload folder to the root of your MyBB installation

i did and it dident work in plugins in on forum

You're doing it wrong then.
If you're uploading the files correctly, it should show up in the Plugins page and you just need to click Install and Activate