Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

history of donations

i want All users (Not Only Admin) can view history of All donations

same as these images :

send points:

recived points:

Isn't that what the stats page has?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-17-2010, 12:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Isn't that what the stats page has?

yes
that is in the stats page
thank you Heart

but i find a tiny bug in stats page
forum name in newpoints stats page (mybb navigator) is not clickable and it not link to forum index :

how i can fix this?

(09-17-2010, 11:38 AM)littlegirl Wrote:
(09-17-2010, 12:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Isn't that what the stats page has?

yes
that is in the stats page
thank you Heart

but i find a tiny bug in stats page
forum name in newpoints stats page (mybb navigator) is not clickable and it not link to forum index :

how i can fix this?

I probably forgot a breadcrumb for the stats so that's why it's showing up like that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

how i can edit source plugin file to fix it?
which file must edit ?

You must edit the /newpoints.php file and add the breadcrumb yourself (or wait until a new release is out)

(09-18-2010, 09:19 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You must edit the /newpoints.php file and add the breadcrumb yourself (or wait until a new release is out)

which line must be edit in newpoints.php ?
please input correct code here which i replace it in newpoints.php

No idea, I'd have to check the code.
You must add a new line, something like add_breadcrumb($lang->newpoints); - not sure which function it is but it's something like this