Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

dice roll

am confused :S where you being sarcastic or serious about that 1 day work is easy?
make it always 6 to make it easier to do on shadows..?
please shadow my dream depends on you!

Edit: i meant the number of faces is always 6 not that 6 always appears when throwing the dice.

I am not being sarcastic. I day for me is a lot. I have a lot of plugins to finish and I can't spend one day making one only. It's easy to create but and if I didn't have like 10 plugins to do, I would do it for you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

^during a weekend..?lol thanks anyway man, your awesome btw!
soo shadows what about you?

He's offline at the moment. You may get an answer tomorrow Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hmm I still don't understand it lolz xD.
I thought it had to do with MyRPG or sth??
hmm..

So, you want: (that's how I think it is)
In newreply: (tick box) [ ] Roll dice
and when posted, in the postbit, the number will be displayed of the dice?

notes for me:
that would be rand( min = 1, max = $mybb->settings['rolldice_maxfaces'])
and store it in like a new column wherever the posts are stored with the number that had been rolled, and in the postbit, if the !empty($fetch(ofquery)['rolldice']) show the number of the dice that was rolled.

thats exactly what i want!

but whats a postbit?

note: it should be un editable so they cant just re throw the dice.
and if the number appeared in a unique way (in a box or something) it will be better so players wont be able to say that they rolled it and put the number they want.

shadows you can do this!
go go shadows! go go shadows!

I'd just do it like, edit the template postbit and postbit_classic on installation and add a new field to posts called 'diceroll' or something and then each time a new post is posted, insert a random number between 1 (including 1) and 6 (including 6) into that diceroll field and then in the build postbit function, get the diceroll of each post and then display the corresponding image

where you talking to me or shadows? :S
cuz i understand nothing tbh!

To shadows Tongue To explain it how I'd do it

Ok, I get it.
Going to try coding it now.

- Shadows.