Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

dice roll

i have a great idea in my mind. by using the awesome myplaza along with the dice roll i will create a nice battle system for the famous game (beyblade).

ok let me tell you whats in my mind. the beyblade community lacks a good rpg beyblade site. so am 80% sure they well get exited to be in my forum. they will love the fact that they can buy parts and customize their own beyblade. each part they buy has its own advantage.
for example lets say they bought a + 10 attack part, a + 5 stamina (HP) part. and another one bought a +10 defense part, a + 5 Stamina (HP) part.

if those two battled the battle goes this way:
first they both roll a dice and the bigger num decides who start. for ex he want to start. he says he wants to attack so he rolls a dice and for ex he got a 4. he take his attack points (10) and adds the dice (4) so he gets (14) attack points. then the other defends: he throws the dice and get for ex a (2). (10) + (2) = (12). so attack is bigger! (14) - (12) = (2). so we remove (2) from the loosers stamina (HP)... until one of them loose all his HP he looses.

what do you think?

shadows can you make this for me please! i really need it badly. without it i wont be able to run my forum. please anyone ;(

have you checked http://worldbeyblade.org/ ?
The owner is Bey Brad from MyBBoard.net
That site owns already the whole online bey blade community I guess Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

lol i know about this site and i know bey brad for almost a year now.
but he has no interest of having a rpg in his forum. and when i said community i meant the community in his site. they will love to have a good beyblade rpg.

so the members are guaranteed if they found the game interesting!

I wasn't too sure if I was you. Anyway I won't make this plugin as there's already one. You may want to ask shadows or ask at mybb
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i know someone who made a simple rpg beyblade site and got almost 40 members. so by making a good one i will gain more Big Grin

ok, SHADOWS CAN YOU HEAR ME?
please read my last post on P1. please make my dream come true!

I'm quite busy too atm..
Plus I don't really understand it and it sounds really complicated.
It's difficult to make a plugin that has to do with another plugin O.o

Please try to explain it better if you can lol.

no no i dont want it to be linked to anything! i only want a simple roll dice, the rest of the stuff will be calculated manually by the users.

only a dice which i can choose how many faces it has from the admin cp. and it is shown on the post box as a bottom so when you want you can press it to roll the dice.

simple isnt it? please make this for me!

Yeah it's simple actually Tongue Would take a day to make it and test it

seriously!? :O how about if the dice faces number cant be changed? if its always 6?
(you use Tongue alot btw ---> which is cool Bl)

even if it required some time, i really need it!
even if you didn't get rewarded by me you will by god for helping this kid accomplishing his dream...? Smile
also if you made it i will credit you and put a link to your site if you like me to... ( a little reward lol)

why would you want it to be always 6? lol Tongue (I am not going to make it, just showing to shadows thats easy)