Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

cheating comment and reset

Hi sir i have been testing the newpoint on my board for days and days i did not authorize yet it's under test its really nice plugin but i have  problem in it
after a user get payed the admin reset his point to zero so the user  start making point again and then start making comment or threads and delete them by making illegal point   then the admin found out about  his cheating so go and reset his point  the problem is that member will get his old point that he got payed for  plus  the new point he get after first payment how do we fix this problem ?
this is one of the problems that preventing me from using this plugin officially 
 thank you 

and i have a side question sir are you able to make plugins for phpvibe script i liked your ability  and i may need you to make custom plugins for me than you

We only provide support to paid subscribers, as mentioned in about everywhere here. Also, I didn't understand most of what you said.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

yes Diogo i know i'm not asking support its presell question
i'm gonna try to explain again
lets say a user have 5.00 points ====> 5 points =5$ we pay the user 5 dollars and then the admin go to cp and put in the user name and reset his point to 0 , so he start making point again lets say he reached 4.15 point , but those 0.15 point are spam post so we wanted to take them of his point system after deleting those spam post now we need to recount his point again when we go to cp and put in his name an click recalculate he will get in his point system the old 5.00 point + 4.00 -0.15=9 but he already got payed for the first 5.00 point is there a solution for this ?

again i'm not using new point system on my board it's just under test if i start using it im fair person ill pay for the service im honest person believe me it's against my religion to take advantage of others hard work Smile

Deleting posts should remove the points from the users.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.