Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Your level

Cause he's tricking it but I will make a protection against those tricks
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nice, lool Big Grin
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

I can see 0. Yay!

Shadows' sig doesn't work anymore muahaha.
and I finally got alpha to work Smile
I made new images for HP, Attack and Defense.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

test user is dead so if someone wants to take a look at what it looks like, Just go to the first post. I am going to log in as test user and pay the X amount of money I set in admin cp

(02-12-2009, 03:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Shadows' sig doesn't work anymore muahaha.
and I finally got alpha to work Smile
I made new images for HP, Attack and Defense.

So you don't use mine anymore? lol

(02-12-2009, 03:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: and I finally got alpha to work Smile

It looks beautiful Smile

(02-12-2009, 03:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Shadows' sig doesn't work anymore muahaha.

Haha xD Noticed.

(02-12-2009, 04:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: test user is dead so if someone wants to take a look at what it looks like, Just go to the first post.

Nice, lol I can find a better for you if you want? Or try to find a icon at iconspedia, and make the skull fit all over the stats? Tongue

Clear your cache, I resized the skull and it fits well Tongue
Yes I am not using your images anymore, they basically equal to yours just with more dark red and more light green and more dark blue

(02-12-2009, 12:26 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Cause he's tricking it but I will make a protection against those tricks

bypassed =D.
Fixed my sig to work again as lvl 100 =).
- Shadows.

(02-12-2009, 05:48 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Clear your cache,

How do I do that?? I don't know what it means in norwegian... :S :S

Tools -> Clear private data -> Select Cache ONLY.
@Shadows you didn't bypass anything, the only thing it blocks is a level higher than the max which was what you had before