Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Wow for MyPanel

That's a very neat idea PN!! I'm loving it! Although it seems to be not fully working yet, the concept is really clever! Big Grin

Thanks!

Looks like someone noticed it Tongue
I've been working on it the past few days.
It's based off MyBB's Admin CP (the sessions only).
The rest was made by me. It's not fully working yet, but will be soon Smile

For those interested in MyPanel, if you're a subscriber, there's a link at the top of the page (top right corner, right after the subscribe link).
It's a panel for subscribers only.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Wow, neat idea, I just noticed that. Smile
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

Its great idea and nicely done already, can't wait for it to be fully working Smile

It's coming along nicely Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

it's nice
just that <.<

[Image: glas.png]

awesome! just like plugin checker module Big Grin
Heart

=] yeah, I totally agree

keep up good work!
Ajdija.com making webbrowser games easier and better! Wanna run forum? [Click now]
[Image: current_rotatesignature.png]

Hmmm Sorry for bumping an old thread... but what was this!?
Visit our Xbox, PS3 and Wii Forums on The Gamers Forum and discuss your favorite games!
[Image: banner.jpg]

It's been disabled. I'll enable it again once I improve some of its areas. It was a panel to keep track of installed plugins, updates, etc